- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
As an Office Manager in Amsterdam, you’ll actively help us to support our growth. You will be the point of contact for our employees for all Facilities & Office Management issues.
What you’ll be doing
- You will have ownership for all Facilities and Office Management in our market
- You are responsible for the proper management of the premises, their maintenance and the supervision of all Facilities & Office Management services and all sub-contracting contracts.
- During working from home, you support the team by making sure they have what is needed in their home offices.Manage invoices and procurement process
- You carry out all financial monitoring and orders related to your activity. You receive invoices, you get approval and send them to payment through our internal tool. You manage the internal procurement process, and support the team with this.
- In collaboration with the People team, you ensure the on & offboarding of the employees
- Manage administrative & logistic tasks for the team: dispatch of the mail, support in projects such as a city opening
- You actively participate and coordinate the team events and activities
- You are responsible for the safety and risk prevention of our employees, as well as for monitoring our regulatory obligations
- You support the People team when needed with administrative tasks
- Experience in administrative management
- Rigorous and organised
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver and find solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English, able to get things done in Dutch
- Experience in the management of subcontractors, works and projects.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.