- Date Posted
- Nov. 17, 2021
- Business Intelligence
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
We are looking for an Equity Compensation Analyst to join our People Operations team. Reporting to the Global Head of Reward, you’ll help provide critical equity compensation analysis, forecasting and program design. You’ll work with the Reward, Finance, Legal and People Strategy teams to develop robust and sound analytical models that underpin our equity compensation strategy and compensation philosophy.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and build regular analytical models to forecast equity spend and dilution, inform budgets and ongoing equity compensation strategy
- Partner with Reward team colleagues to develop impactful and strategic equity compensation programs
- Analyse equity compensation-related data, interpret results and make appropriate recommendations to executive leadership based upon results and business needs
- Perform regular market research and benchmarking in order to evaluate Deliveroo’s market positioning on equity compensation and go-forward strategy
- Participate in the execution and development of bi-annual compensation and performance management programs, including budgets and modeling, developing tool requirements, communications and training
- Partner with global partners to ensure equity compensation programs are suitably localised and impactful in all our global locations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Exceptional analytical modeling skills; experience in working with large datasets, including advanced levels of proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets
- The ability to analyze data, build models and reports and resolve complex issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the compensation or equity administration field, preferably in in-house compensation or consulting, in a fast-paced environment with a strong track record of execution and delivery
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.