- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Quality Analyst Role
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allow us to deliver our orders in under 30 minutes.
And we’re just getting started
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it’s clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
As the Quality Analyst in the Care team you will:
- Work in partnership with Care Operations, Learning and Development and Outsourced partners to monitor and manage the quality of our customer service agents globally.
- Perform calibration sessions with relevant internal and external stakeholders globally to ensure alignment on quality and performance.
- Hold agents and vendors to account, whilst ensuring fair and consistent marking against the predefined quality scorecard.
- Perform qualitative analysis to drive continuous improvement; produce development plans by identifying pain points and areas for optimisation within the customer journey.
- Establish routine tracking of KPIs for continuous operational and customer satisfaction improvements whilst working with the relevant teams to make the necessary corrections.
- Manage the Quality Scorecard at all levels across frontline teams
- Serve as an advisor to Care Operations teams and management by building strong relationships focused on positive feedback and coaching closed-loop processes.
- Inform the ongoing management and optimisation of any quality platforms or tools used by Care teams globally.
- Establish and monitor complaint reduction strategies in conjunction with stakeholders from across the business.
- Work closely with the L&D team to provide insights required to develop training strategies, and measure impacts of learning interventions.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A University degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a fast paced and demanding role in either Operations, Consulting or Customer Services with a strong critical thinking ability
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills with experience using data extraction, manipulation & analysis
- Experience managing projects
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Excellent team working skills, the ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
Preferred, but not required:
- Additional language skills (Italian/French/Dutch/Cantonese/Mandarin/Arabic) would be a benefit
- Zendesk knowledge is a plus
Life at Deliveroo
We are a small team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around