- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Business Intelligence
At Deliveroo, we are customer-obsessed. Providing great customer experiences every time is a key part of Deliveroo’s mission to become the definitive food company! We currently cover twelve markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia. The Customer Care team is responsible for 100% of the live order interactions with Deliveroo’s consumers, riders and restaurant partners, as well as much of the back office support for riders and restaurants.
The Senior Global Fraud Analyst is responsible for leading initiatives to combat fraud without impacting genuine customers whilst applying a data-driven approach to identify, understand, and scope emerging fraud trends for card not present, compensation, and credit abuse. The successful candidate will drive key performance metrics such as fraud losses, false positives, and operational efficiency, and partner with our Compliance, Data Science, Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to solve problems at scale.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading quarterly initiatives to reduce the overall impact of fraud and abuse on the business as well as tackle evolving fraud behaviours
- Identifying areas of opportunity to change procedures and policies that are impacting genuine customers and/or are not fit for Deliveroo
- Building reporting, providing trend analysis, making strategic recommendations
- Engaging with stakeholders across Deliveroo to understand business requirements and deliver strategic preventative measures
- Investigating complex and sensitive consumer-related escalations escalated in confidence by our privacy stakeholders
- Reviewing fraud rules in response to evolving fraud behaviours and assessing the impact on contact centre workloads
- Analysing existing data sources to understand the information and ensuring data quality
- Building and maintaining internal documentation and business knowledge
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Excellent analytical reasoning and the ability to develop hypotheses
- A blend of technical expertise (incl. SQL) and great interpersonal and communication skills to clearly present ideas, theories, and technical information to senior management and operations
- Proven track record of creating strong relationships with external stakeholders, customer care operations, and support teams
- Proven experience of working on a global scale or in complex environments
- Experience in working cross-functionally and with tech teams is desirable
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.