- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
- Data Science
The mission of the Performance & Reporting team is to create and monitor the standards by which the Customer Care team operates, which includes delivering great service to our customers across the three-sided marketplace (customers, restaurants, and riders). The central Customer Care team is expanding rapidly and the Performance & Reporting team needs to mirror this growth in order to provide outstanding support to our Customer Care teams. We currently cover thirteen markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia.
Key to this expansion is an immediate need for a Data Engineer to support the Reporting function within Customer Care. We need somebody who can hit the ground running; a self-starter who is comfortable in creating action-oriented insights and supporting cross functional collaboration to reach performance targets and would relish the opportunity to build trust in our data across the business.
- Support the continuous improvement and accuracy of the data set utilised by the Care team and the outsourced vendors.
- Develop, maintain, and evolve reports and datasets while ensuring they are standardised, accurate, relevant, and clear
- Proactively update business areas of changes to performance metrics and dashboards.
- Share reporting with partners to ensure the accurate and timely transfer of data between teams
- Conduct weekly data audits with partners - reporting out on accuracy to senior stakeholders (e.g. Workforce / Operations teams)
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with data pipeline management (ETL)
- Experience of data extraction, manipulation and visualisation tools, e.g. Snowflake, Tableau, Periscope, Looker
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven experience analysing, interpreting, and summarising complex data
- Proven track record of creating strong, collaborative relationships with customer care operations, external partners, and business intelligence analysts
Desired, but not required
Have experience working within a contact centre environment (onshore/offshore)
Life at Deliveroo
We are a small team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.