- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Engineering QA
Our Customer Care team’s mission is to ensure our customers receive the highest quality of Care, regardless of where they are contacting us from across the globe. Our escalation team handles some of our more complex and sensitive issues, as a Quality Analyst your role will be to assess whether contacts were handled in line with our policies and procedures, while taking both the customer and business interests into consideration.
As the Quality Analyst in the Customer Care team you will:
- Work in partnership with Care Operations and Learning and Development to monitor and manage the quality of our customer service agents responding to some of our most complex and sensitive issues.
- Perform calibration sessions with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on quality and performance.
- Hold agents to account, whilst ensuring fair and consistent marking against the predefined quality scorecard.
- Provide regular agent feedback, and training where needed, so that their competency and performance is maximised.
- Perform qualitative analysis to drive continuous improvement; produce development plans by identifying pain points and areas for optimisation within the customer journey.
- Establish routine tracking of KPIs for continuous operational and customer satisfaction improvements whilst working with the relevant teams to make the necessary corrections.
- Ensure all process guides are routinely maintained and updated in accordance with any policy changes.
- Serve as an advisor to Care Operations teams and management by building strong relationships focused on positive feedback and coaching closed-loop processes.
- Assist in performing root cause analysis, action planning with Operations, and implementation of any agreed actions.
- Inform the ongoing management and optimisation of any quality platforms or tools used by Care teams globally.
- Establish and monitor complaint reduction strategies in conjunction with stakeholders from across the business.
- Work closely with the relevant teams to provide insights required to develop training strategies, and measure impacts of learning interventions.
- Maintain reporting and complete weekly and monthly analysis of performance.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A University degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a fast paced and demanding role in either Operations, Consulting or Customer Services with a strong critical thinking ability
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills with experience using data extraction, manipulation & analysis
- Experience managing projects
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Excellent team working skills, the ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
Preferred, but not required:
- Additional language skills (Italian/Dutch/Cantonese/Mandarin/Arabic) would be a benefit
- GDPR and payment related knowledge
- Experience with payment service providers (Stripe/Worldpay) and fraud detection software (Ravelin)
- Zendesk knowledge is a plus
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.