- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
Senior Billings Lead
This role requires to lead by example when supervising the Billing Specialists to facilitate daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities efficiently and effectively. The candidate needs to be a proactive and dynamic ambassador for the Billing function and be an overall point of contact for external and internal stakeholders.
- The Senior Billings Lead role will be responsible for the following across all countries in which Deliveroo operates
- Supporting the entire billing process for DfW customers and for all billing elements of global customer relationships
- Providing assistance to credit control in all areas concerning cash allocation
- Overseeing and assisting with complex customer billing queries and disputes and working closely with the business stakeholders to ensure prompt resolution
- Continual review of customer accounts to ensure cash is allocated and ensuring any issues are raised with the Customer and relevant Account managers
- Regularly maintaining customer data in ERP system
- Producing and maintaining weekly/monthly operational reports ensuring the relevant information is communicated to the relevant stakeholders
- Assist with Month End activities to ensure an efficient close
- Assist with special projects and liaise with internal stakeholders
- Supervising the Billings team to ensure all daily, weekly & monthly tasks are communicated and processed effectively working to clearly defined SLAs
- Provide cover for Billing and Transactions Manager in their absence.
- Any other Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Strong understanding of the AR process, having held an Accounts Receivable / Billing role or Credit Control position previously for 3+ years
- A strong appreciation for SLA management
- A good understanding of P&L activity
- Strong systems experience and MS Office experience with strong proficiency in Word and advanced Excel and G suite
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and to work to demanding deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work independently but can discern when to escalate a problem
- Systems Experience, Netsuite, Looker, Salesforce
- Experience working for a Global company.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.