- Date Posted
- Sep. 1, 2021
We’re looking for an experienced Group Reporting Senior Manager to support our Financial Reporting team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll be responsible for completing all subsidiary accounts for 2020 and assisting with the preparation of the FY21 Group Annual Report.
- Preparation of Key Financial Statements including Balance Sheets, Cash Flow
- Statement and Income Statements.
- Assisting with the Year-End Audit where required.
- The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Ideally at least 5 years post-qualification
- Strong technical IFRS skills
- Experience in the preparation of financial statements under IFRS, FRS 102 and FRS 101
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story.
This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.