- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
We are looking for a new leader for our growing recruiting team. Reporting to the Head of Recruitment Operations (Head of Recruitment in the interim), you’ll build and lead a global team of recruitment coordinators and build a function that is very much in its nascency: designing scalable processes and operations that deliver an outstanding, consistent hiring experience for all our customers - internal and external.
As one of the world’s fastest-growing companies at the very beginning of its journey, we have a unique opportunity to create and tell one of the most compelling talent experience stories yet, with this role playing a key role in it.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team of high performers. Hire, lead and develop a global team of recruiting coordinators (currently 13). Develop and set clear goals, and ensure accountability and ownership. Ensure coordinators are providing excellent support to recruiters; give timely feedback and troubleshoot issues.
- Deliver an outstanding candidate experience. Identify new opportunities to improve the hiring experience for candidates, and ensure we deliver a great one consistently.
- Contribute to the global talent acquisition roadmap. As one of the most senior operations leaders in the people function, you’ll be expected to work across the function to own and drive elements of the global roadmap, from onboarding through to referrals through to alumni.
- Developing strategy and driving execution. Partner with peers in the recruiting leadership team to plan and develop a short and long term strategy for coordination and talent experience.
- Building scalable, delightful processes. Design, implement, launch and iterate on processes, programs and tools in order create an outstanding hiring experience that’s efficient and runs at scale.
- Influencing with data. Maintain data reports and performance metrics, sharing insights and influencing the broader people and talent roadmap.
- Drive a high-performance hiring culture. Champion and role-model Deliveroo’s values, and drive a positive and progressive hiring culture throughout the company that achieves and maintains a high bar for talent, and is renowned for an outstanding experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong people management experience with the ability to lead, mentor, and support the recruiting coordinator team at varying levels.
- A proven ability to design, communicate and iterate on talent processes and programs.
- At least 4 years of experience in a leadership role in a recruiting, people operations or similar operations-focused context.
- Experience with recruiting and people systems and processes.
- Track record of working with, leveraging and leading with data.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills and strong detail orientation.
You’ll be a great fit if you are:
- A deeply curious and avid learner, constantly looking for ways to improve and creatively solve problems - both the big strategic things, as well as the smaller quick wins.
- A highly strategic operator, an excellent people manager and someone who has a demonstrably successful leadership track record and trajectory in fast-paced companies.
- Driven by seeing the achievements and progression of others you support and partner with.
- Can switch between a high level strategic mindset and detailed execution orientation seamlessly.
- Excited to help build something amazing and share it with the world.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.