- Hong Kong
- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you’ll be doing:
- A lot of hiring! The APAC recruitment team supports business hiring which for Deliveroo is everything business related across Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore - think Commercial, Marketing, Operations and much more.
- You’ll partner with a mix of stakeholders on end to end recruitment and drive it rather than support it. You’ll be a strategic hiring partner to the business.
- Influencing and collaborating with hiring managers and cross functional partners on long-term hiring plans and developing action plans to ensure we can hit hiring targets
- You’ll use market knowledge and pipeline data to always be looking at ways we can do things different or improve the way we work as a recruitment function
You’ll be someone who is passionate about building a recruiting business partnership within a growing organisation, rather than only focusing on delivery of hires. From interview training and candidate on-boarding to partnering with our teammates in EU and the UK, you’ll be taking a holistic approach to recruitment not simply filling headcount.
Things we’d like to see in you:
You’ll be deeply curious and have an ability to spot opportunities where we can improve candidate experience, internal processes and partnering with the business. You’ll be someone who is proactive at problem solving and brings people along the journey with you.
- 4+ years recruitment experience, preferably in-house recruitment.
- You’re experienced in full lifecycle recruiting, such as researching, sourcing, talent mapping, designing processes, a working understanding of local organisational structures, and salary trends.
- Proactivity. You identify gaps and develop innovative hiring solutions that can help our organization and our management team scale a highly engaged and inclusive team
- You leverage data to drive strategic hiring decisions and influence key stakeholders.
- People skills. You’re able to develop business cases and meet stakeholder requirements, while building and managing internal and external partnerships.
- A passion for an amazing and seamless interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
- Fluency in English and proficiency in spoken Cantonese is required.
Benefits and Diversity
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Monthly gym allowance
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.