- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
We are looking for a new leader for our growing recruiting team. Reporting to the Head of Recruiting Operations, you’ll lead a team recruitment coordinators (currently 8+), build a function that is very much in its nascency and design scalable processes and operations that deliver an outstanding and consistent hiring experience.
As one of the world’s fastest-growing companies, we have a unique opportunity to create and tell one of the most compelling recruitment and talent stories yet, with this role playing a key role in it.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team of high performers. Hire, lead and develop a team of recruiting coordinators. Develop and set clear goals, and ensure accountability and ownership. Ensure coordinators are providing excellent support to recruiters; give timely feedback and troubleshoot issues
- Deliver an outstanding candidate experience. Identify new opportunities to improve the hiring experience for candidates, and ensure we deliver a great one consistently.
- Developing strategy and driving execution. Partner with peers in the recruiting leadership team to plan and develop a short and long term strategy for recruiting coordination and candidate experience.
- Building scalable processes. Design, implement, launch and iterate on processes, programs and tools in order create an outstanding hiring experience that’s efficient and runs at scale.
- Influencing with data. Maintain data reports and performance metrics, sharing insights and influencing the broader people and talent roadmap.
- Driving a high-performance hiring culture. Champion and role-model Deliveroo’s values, and drive a positive and progressive hiring culture throughout the company that achieves and maintains a high bar for talent, and is renowned for an outstanding hiring experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong people management experience with the ability to lead, mentor, and support the recruiting coordinator team.
- A proven ability to design, communicate and iterate on people processes and programs.
- At least 4 years of experience within a recruiting, people operations or similar operations-focused organisation.
- Experience with recruiting and people systems and processes.
- Track record of leveraging and leading with data.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills and detail orientation.
You’ll be a great fit if you are:
- A deeply curious and avid learner, constantly looking for ways to improve and creatively solve problems - both the big strategic things, as well as the smaller quick wins.
- A highly strategic operator, an excellent people manager and someone who has a demonstrably successful leadership track record and trajectory in fast-paced companies.
- Driven by seeing the achievements and progression of others you support and partner with.
- Can switch between a high level strategic mindset and detailed execution orientation seamlessly.
- Excited to help build something amazing and share it with the world.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.