- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll partner with the tech recruitment team and hiring managers to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience
- You’ll need to be super organised and be able to juggle conflicting diaries & priorities across the recruitment team and hiring managers
- You’ll be solution-driven and be happy to share ideas on how we can do things better and more efficiently - you’ll be able to own these projects to see them become a reality!
- In a nutshell, you’ll be scheduling interviews as well as tracking interviewer load, interviewer onboarding, managing recruitment agencies, arranging debriefs and managing our applicant tracking system.
Skills you’ll need:
- You’ll be naturally organised: do you love planning things with friends and family? Are you the one who’s pulling everyone together and suggesting dates, times and locations?
- You’ll be comfortable managing a high volume of requests which will come from recruiters, hiring managers and candidates
- You should look beyond day to day activity and suggest/ implement process improvements both in the recruitment team and the hiring process.
- You’ll be able to prioritise across multiple tasks with a focus on time and expectation management and to take a self-starting approach to your day
- Strong communication skills as you’ll be working closely with our candidates to give them a great experience and to create a seamless recruitment process for our hiring managers/interviewers
- If you have experience with an ATS, ideally Greenhouse, that would be beneficial.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.