- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives. To help us pave the path for a massive 2021 and beyond, we’re building our business recruitment team in the UK, Europe, Middle East, and APAC.
Our business recruiting team is split into different regions and we’re hiring across our Europe and UK&I teams. We’re hiring Senior Recruiters based in London to join our team on a permanent basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hiring: A lot. You’ll manage the full-cycle from creative sourcing to complex closing. You’ll advise on interview best practices, refine processes and build diverse talent pools.
- Problem-solving: You’ll proactively identify opportunities to improve our approach and drive meaningful changes. Leveraging data to influence hiring managers will be key.
- Data driven: Present key hiring metrics, pipeline reporting, and market insights to the leadership team.
- Strategic partnership: Coaching hiring managers and stakeholders on long-term hiring plans and serving as an employer brand ambassador for Deliveroo.
- D&I: You’ll identify gaps and develop innovative hiring solutions that can help our organization and management team scale a diverse and inclusive team.
- Crafting memorable experiences: You’ll go above and beyond to ensure a great candidate and hiring manager experience. You’ll champion our brand and values to the highest standards.
- Collaborating: Everyone in our team has different strengths and passion areas. You’ll step up to mentor others around you to better the whole team.
What we’re looking for:
- Best-in-class full-cycle recruiting experience. You’ll be creative in your approach and understand the work ethic it takes to hire incredible, diverse talent.
- Things are always changing here at Deliveroo. You’ll have plenty of examples of how you’ve adapted quickly and stepped up to drive process improvements.
- You won’t be afraid to talk about your failures and what you’ve learned. We’re looking for self-reflective recruiters who take ownership of their own development.
- People skills. You believe in the power of communication and focus on building relationships long term.
- A passion for an amazing and seamless interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
- You’ll keep your sense of humour in an environment of unrelenting pace with plenty of challenges to tackle :)
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.