- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
We are looking for an experienced Compensation Analyst to join our People Operations team. Reporting to the Global Head of Reward, you’ll help design and deliver our compensation programs to the company. You’ll work with our HR, Recruitment, People Strategy and Finance teams to develop solutions and implement programs in line with the overall Deliveroo business strategy and compensation philosophy.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with Reward team colleagues and HR business partners to develop impactful and strategic compensation programs
- Design and build regular compensation reports to forecast cash and equity spend and inform budgets
- Analyse compensation-related data, interpret results and make appropriate recommendations based upon results and business needs
- Perform regular market research and benchmarking in order to evaluate Deliveroo’s market positioning, compensation band structures and other pay guidelines to ensure alignment with our compensation strategy and philosophy
- Develop compelling communications on Deliveroo’s compensation approach, programs and philosophy for HR business partners, recruitment and the business.
- Participate in the execution and development of bi-annual compensation and performance management programs, including budgets and modeling, developing tool requirements, communications and training
- Partner with global HR business partners to ensure compensation programs are suitably localised and impactful in all our global locations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in the Total Rewards space, preferably in in-house compensation or consulting, in a fast-paced environment with a strong track record of execution and delivery
- Strong analytical skills, including high levels of proficiency with Excel, Google Sheets with the ability to analyze data and build models and reports, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Experience owning relationships with global stakeholders across all levels, including executives and senior leaders
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to develop concise materials, executive-level presentations, and experience delivering presentations to large audiences
- Experience in one or more of the following compensation fields: salary design, sales compensation, global compensation, equity compensation, executive pay
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.