- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead our new restaurant experience team of 3 people, who are responsible for early restaurant experience (first 56 days)
- You’ll be managing a small team and will give guidance, direction and coaching to drive results
- Manage and assure setup quality for new restaurants across menus and photography, spotting opportunities for improvements
- Collaborating with our Sales team to ensure the team meet SLAs on New Restaurant Experience (onboarding and account success)
- You’ll build on current processes to ensure the success of new restaurants during their first 56 days in Deliveroo, including defining key interaction timings and contact platforms (e.g. phone, email, sms)
- You’ll implement and manage targeted email campaigns for new restaurants with a focus on driving optimal behaviour in key metrics (marketer adoption, opening hours and rejections)
This will be a great role for you, if you’re:
- Process driven, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Happy talking to restaurant partners on the phone, with engaging communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where things can change quickly
- Comfortable interpreting data to drive performance improvements
- Energetic and driven by giving our restaurant partners the best possible experience with Deliveroo
- Skilled at using Google Sheets/Excel user with BI Tooling experience.
Benefits and Diversity
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Volunteering leave to support a charity of your choice
- Health & Wellbeing
- Free access to HeadSpace
- ClassPass corporate discount
- LinkedIn Learning Access
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent kit to enable working from home and a parent-friendly working culture
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Quarterly celebrations with the wider team, end of year parties & regular social events
Our team is currently working from home in line with the current government advice relating to COVID19; benefits related to working from the office will be available when we return back to the office.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.