- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to sink your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and 200 cities
You will report to the Core Performance Manager and work closely with the France Operations management team and other business units in France and globally. You will understand and manage the daily performance of our cities, through detailed analysis and cross-department collaboration, contribute to and decide the Ops Performance team’s vision going forward, particularly with regards to:
- Design the delivery area (mapping) in new cities : and implement them in the system
- Own delivery network metrics : to track and identify delivery performance at hyper local level
- Using detailed data analysis and logic to understand and manage daily, local performance
- Supporting the business growth through an appropriate and measured delivery network, to ensure we onboard and put the right number of riders on the road at the right time and the right place and efficiency.
- Thinking creatively to find ways to continuously improve our customer proposition related to the availability, reliability and efficiency of our delivery network
- Growing and consolidating the partner-rider base, offering the best delivery experience for riders to develop the rider satisfaction and retention
- Structuring efficient collaborations and strong relationships with other operational pillars and non-Operations stakeholders (e.g. Commercial, Growth, Central and/or Product).
- At least 1 year work experience in DataScience, Operations or another data-driven
- Fluent in English and French
- Manage Data-driven operations
- Technical background with strong analytical skills (Excel)
- Modeling & Forecasting - able to model and forecast from multiple insight datas then build your proposition and market it to your management in a clear and concise way / or drive change in the given context
- Experiment - able to plan & analyse experiments within a test & learn approach, isolate what went well, iterate on what went wrong and report learnings.
- Effective communicator - outstanding interpersonal and business skills. Able to quickly engage with assertivity stakeholders at multiple levels and write documented memos.
- Inquisitive - infectiously curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo.
- You never say ‘it’s not my job’ - you are able to go beyond your scope to help the team when needed
- Foodie lover - you feel a passion for food and the tech environment.