- Hong Kong
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you’ll do
- Leading and Managing the Operations Support team in Hong Kong
- Acting as the main communication bridge between the Deliveroo fleet and the Operations team by solving inbound contacts and solving rider pain points
- Implementing robust processes to ensure a high productivity and excellent level of rider satisfaction at scale
- Provide insightful data analysis to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections
- Actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, provide incentives and lead the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for drivers
- At least 4-5 years experience in a senior role involving team management, project management, ownership of budget and costs structure
- Passion for building relations with different stakeholders and willingness to be scrappy
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions for operational and economical improvements
- Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels, ability to influence people across the organization
- Ability to communicate in English and Cantonese (verbal & written) with internal and external stakeholders
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.