- Date Posted
- Sep. 1, 2021
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
We’re looking for a talented person to join our Central Rider Operations team. This is a bustling and vibrant team that helps applicants become riders to ensure we have enough riders in the fleet to supply customer demand and run sweeps on current riders to maintain compliance. This is the perfect opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing business and expand your operational abilities.
In this role you will be responsible for looking after the processes the team uses to progress applicants through and run audits and ensure that it is running smoothly, is as efficient as possible and make any updates necessary.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Updating comms within each applicant/rider flow (HTML)
- Looking after the rider onboarding flow to ensure no friction in the process with our partner stages
- Look after supply pacing and ensure we are on target
- Helping to launch new markets, being involved in everything from the rider apply page to hitting our target
- Look after our Vendor and ensure they are assigned to tasks daily, and perform weekly QA to ensure quality and efficiency
- Create training documents and perform training sessions for the team, new starters and vendor
- Update training materials regularly
- Working to targets, maintaining a high and consistent level of productivity and quality
- Being proactive in escalating issues with proposed solutions and sharing feedback with your manager
- Willing to help out on a range of admin tasks
- Helping all our markets with their supply pipelines and flows
- You are proficient in written and spoken English
- You are an excellent and confident communicator
- You are highly organised
- You are detail oriented
- You are a strong team player
- You are happy working in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change
- You are self-motivated and eager to learn
- Experience using Fountain and Gsheets
- HTML knowledge
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.