- Date Posted
- Sep. 1, 2021
The Deliveroo Enterprise Technology team conceives, designs, builds and sustains the IT services powering Deliveroo’s internal teams globally, as we transform the way customers eat. We continually drive service improvements and love to automate everything we can on our journey towards customer delight.
As a Client Platforms Engineer focused on planning, building and maintaining the infrastructure and tools used to manage our global fleet of MacOS, ChromeOS, Windows, Linux and mobile endpoints for our employees.
- Improving the whole lifecycle of IT End User Compute services—from inception and design, through to engineering, deployment, with primary focus upon reliability.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring indicators such as availability, ticket trends, and overall service health against SLOs.
- Partnering with the information security team to create, manage, and maintain policies, configuration profiles, and security baselines for all of Deliveroo corporate endpoints (e.g., macOS, Windows, ChromeOS, Linux, iOS and Android)
- Ensure our macOS fleet remains up-to-date with the latest OS patches and third-party software updates
- Creating and maintaining applications and services to automate processes
- Identifying opportunities for automation - driving development and implementation within your team with others in the Engineering team
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Effectively communicating technical information to internal customers and stakeholders in a friendly and easy to understand manner
- Be a mentor for others in the team, holding a high bar for technical decisions
- Contribute towards device selection decisions and support a continuous operational device refresh program.
- Significant experience with managing macOS, Windows and ChromeOS devices at a global scale
- Significant experience with tools such as Jamf, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (formerly known as Intune), AutoPilot, osquery, SCCM, Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
- Strong documentation skills with an eagerness to teach others
- Inquisitive with a desire to improve and challenge the status quo to drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience in a distributed company