- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
The Global Care Operations team
The Operations team is the engine room within Care - owning agent performance, continuous improvement, change and transformation, our focus is improving customer experience and delivering efficiencies.
In this role you’ll be involved in four key areas:
- Working with multiple stakeholders to own and manage day-to-day performance of all English speaking commercial back office operations (e.g. onboarding new partners)
- Leading on strategies to develop and optimise our operating model (e.g. reducing the time it takes to create a partner menu)
- Creating business insights, KPIs and targets to measure effectiveness (e.g. using agent level reporting to create productivity targets)
- Leading projects and initiatives to transform performance across a wide range of KPIs (e.g. using partner feedback to identify areas for improvement)
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the performance of our outsourced partner(s), identifying areas for improvement and devising plans to achieve the identified opportunities (e.g. backlog reduction)
- Identifying and prioritising performance gaps with partners and internal stakeholders (e.g. policy, workforce management) and owning performance improvement strategies where required
- Supporting in-market leadership teams make Care a true differentiator at Deliveroo, ensuring best in class customer satisfaction for our restaurant partners
- Relentlessly driving change - surfacing issues across Care operations, generating hypotheses, and landing improvements
- Owning deep dives in markets and leading updates with Executive and stakeholders on specific issues (e.g. performance gaps, strategic initiatives)
- Leading on internal employee engagement priorities (as measured by our monthly employee eNPS surveys and vendor eNPS surveys)
- Coaching and mentoring the next generation of leaders within Care Operations
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years’ experience as an Operations Manager or Consultant in a fast moving and dynamic company - experience in Agile work is highly desirable
- Is action orientated, with experience of leading performance improvement projects
- Can prioritise effectively - leading on multiple project workstreams concurrently and independently
- Is calm under pressure and has experience of crisis management and business continuity
- Is knowledgeable of CRM systems (e.g. Zendesk / Salesforce) and has experience of creating synergies across systems
- Has some partner / vendor management experience who can support our partners in delivering change
- Takes personal accountability for quality and accuracy of their work
- Has solid analytical background (e.g. Excel pivot tables and INDEX MATCH), SQL skills are highly desirable but not essential
- Can coach and mentor a number of direct reports and has examples of frontline people engagement projects
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.