- Date Posted
- Dec. 14, 2021
- Product Engineering
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As a Technical Programme Manager for Security, you will be working closely with the fast growing Security function to develop and manage a multi-year roadmap to prioritise and deliver various cyber security initiatives and activities. This will involve garnering support and collaborating with various stakeholders across the company including Technology, Legal, and Compliance to improve the overall security maturity of Deliveroo.
In this role, you’ll be primarily responsible for ensuring that the security programme is delivering on the objectives set out and facilitating various programme governance meetings to track and manage issues that arise. Through this, you’ll be able to directly influence the security posture of many projects across the company to ensure that security plays a key part in everything we do.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with key stakeholders in Security, Technology, and other relevant parts of the business to develop a roadmap to prioritise and execute the goals of cyber security.
- Establish and facilitate various security programme governance forums and provide programme updates as required to various stakeholders including senior management.
- Track issues and find solutions for programme problems as they arise.
- Work closely with Security and other Technical Programme Managers to define and maintain work practices, tools and guidelines across the team.
- Identify where we can improve processes and ensure that we execute required changes across teams.
- Prior experience and passion for working in cyber security as a Technical Programme Manager or similar experience.
- High level knowledge of the security technologies and capabilities used in an enterprise, particularly in a high growth, cloud based environment.
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships, and collaborate with diverse geographically distributed teams.
- Manage multiple facets of a large-scale project and track progress.
- Work on many tasks at once, which makes multitasking skills a must-have.
- Solve problems to keep multiple programmes of work on track.
- Work effectively in a constantly evolving and ambiguous environment.
Preferred, but not required:
- A mix of consulting and industry experience.
- Experience with security audits and compliance and risk management.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.