- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
- Product Management
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Executive to join our organisation and drive growth and satisfaction for our global restaurant community. Our restaurant technology products and commercial services provide our portfolio of +100,000 restaurant partners globally a path to long term growth. It’s our job to ensure our partners are engaging with the tools and services that matter most to their specific needs, and that we’re continuing to build products that deliver unparalleled value to them. In turn, we believe that by educating restaurants on the value they can harness from our technology products, we create a stronger, more consistent restaurant experience. The work of the PMM executive in tackling this space is done across a range of geographies and market situations, with a variety of challenges and opportunities in each.
As a Product Marketing Executive, you’ll deeply understand our users, markets, products & competitive landscape. You’ll develop the value proposition for new products & features and are responsible for the go-to-market launch planning for our product portfolio driving demand, adoption, and satisfaction with our products. Success in this role will require the development of effective working relationships with leaders across product management, marketing, engineering, operations & commercial teams across Deliveroo.
You’ll ideally bring to the role a multi-disciplinary background—and be passionate about food in general, and Deliveroo in particular. If you’re analytical and creative, deeply care about product and consumers, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then we’d love to meet you.
- Successfully launch new products and drive adoption, resulting in incremental growth, contribution profit, and partner satisfaction across key partner segments.
- Create product positioning and messaging for Deliveroo’s partner growth tools
- Collaborate on building internal and external assets to drive sales enablement and consistent messaging about our products across teams.
- Create and implement the go-to-market plan, collaborating closely with Product Management, Design, Operations, Commercial, Marketing, Comms and Data Science to build effective launch plans. including: understanding the addressable market, developing compelling internal and external creative assets, and ensuring we drive awareness.
- Collaborate with the wider commercial & marketing teams to ensure that our understanding of audience needs, messaging, tone of voice is consistent across all channels.
- Ensure smooth collaborations between GTM teams by running the global product marketing launch roadmap.
- +2 years experience embedding within Tech & Marketing Orgs, with demonstrated experience in a product marketing capacity
- Structured and organised ways of working. Comfortable using various project management tools, calendar etc is a must
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex, large-scale concepts.
- Marketplace experience is a huge plus, especially catering to mid-market and Enterprise audiences
- Proven experience in B2B or B2B2C marketplace products
- Experience communicating to internal and external audiences
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams, especially sales and commercial functions
- Analytical and problem - solving skills experience
- Understanding of digital marketing channels such as emails and webinars.
- Internet or technology industry experience, with emphasis on multi-channel communication (CRM, partnerships, direct sales, etc).
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allow us to deliver our orders in under 30 minutes.
And we’re just getting started
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it’s clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around