- Date Posted
- Dec. 9, 2021
- Product Management
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Based in UAE and reporting to the Head of Brand, the brand associate will be responsible for our Brand creative plan execution and delivering all collateral from internal and external stakeholders, as well as our partnerships and selected product marketing initiatives. We are a passionate, dynamic group of team players that work well together and cross functionally with other departments, and of course, they’re fun, personable, and great at building exceptional relationships.
- Support in Creative planning Process
- Support both growth marketing plans to align with brand strategy to achieve annual goals
- Develop and execute brand marketing monthly plans.
- Ensure brand communication is consistent across channels. (Digital, Social, In app, Push, CRM, and Influencers)
- Ensure implementation of brand guidelines visuals, & tone of voice consistency across channels.
- Execute on the monthly marketing campaign calendar
- Maintain, enhance, and establish New or current agencies relationships.
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify creative brand-building areas.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external agencies and divisions.
- Works collaboratively with the growth marketing team to execute digital, social, influencers, promotions, offline collateral, ATL, and BTL collateral.
- Assist in development and refinement of Company wide Creatives collateral.
- Liaise with creative agencies to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Participates in brand strategy discussions to shape the development & execution of the annual brand plans.
- Supports Copywriting (English & Arabic) for promotion materials in both Arabic and English, including but not limited to website, email, advertisement, flyer, press release etc
- Support in Simple Designing.
- Supports influencers strategy planning, implementation, and tracking.
- Support the line manager with all day to day tasks, projects, events and campaigns
- Support in Creative storytelling
- Prepare copy writing for promotion materials in both Arabic and English, including but not limited to website, email, advertisement, flyer, press release etc
- English to Arabic translation work
- Keep on top of marketing admin requirements such as purchase orders and invoices
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years in creative copywriting/ design experience preferably in food and beverage or related field and has an understanding of the local market. Experience in static Design is a huge plus
- Excellent Arabic & English written and oral communication skills. Arabic fluency is a must.
- Excellent copywriting capabilities
- Creative, independent, multi-tasker, hard-working, well organised and a team player
- A Fast Implementer (GO GETTER) with a proactive can-do attitude, comfortable with constant change & fast-paced environment
- Proven creative skills with ability to execute fast, manage outputs and timelines
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign an advantage
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Comprehensive medical insurance (for employee and dependants)
- Annual home flight tickets (for employee only)
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.