- Date Posted
- Nov. 4, 2021
- Product Management
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
We are looking for a Global Head of Social Media, to join the Global Comms team and define the strategy, creative vision and tone for how we communicate across all our markets, across all channels.
The ideal candidate will live and breathe social, understand how to create and reflect culture, and be ahead of global social trends. You will know how to leverage PR, marketing and paid social, and be confident in bringing stakeholders together for maximum effect.
You will manage a direct team of three, and work closely with regional heads of social media in all key markets. In the UK, you will oversee agency relationships alongside the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead our global social media team and work closely with markets around the world to define a cohesive ecosystem.
- Define the strategic approach and tone of voice for each channel.
- Build relationships with comms, marketing, paid social, and customer service teams to support business priorities and initiatives.
- Understand the requirements of riders, restaurant and grocery partners and consumers to create impactful and integrated campaigns.
- Confident in content strategy and creating content, well adept at using emotive insights to create great work.
- Comfortable in giving direction and feedback on art direction and design.
- Build a world class social media presence in the UK and share approach and learnings with markets. Lead agency relationships and inspire great work with great briefs and insights.
- Test and learn with innovative campaigns on emerging channels.
- Evaluate and improve the success of social media and influencer campaigns, reporting back to internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Fluency in social media and influencer marketing
- In-depth understanding of the strengths of each channel and how to create a cohesive strategy across the whole
- A strategic thinker who embraces creativity
- A leader who can set benchmarks and turn analytics into insights and action
- Exceptional communication and project management skills, well versed in internal and external stakeholder management
- A team player, obsessed with social media, who loves food and understands the role it can play in culture.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.