- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
- Product Management
As Head of Global Facilities you will be responsible for keeping our Editions sites well maintained, fit for purpose and are always compliant with local market requirements. You will support the business by setting out the priorities and direction for facilities management as we expand across multiple markets, and will work closely across functions to ensure that we are energy and cost efficient.
You will have experience in facility management software and be able to optimize productivity and spend through automated workflow and the detailed review of asset and contractor / spend data insight.
You will work closely with contractors and service providers to create and develop processes that will keep our partners trading as well as being prepared for the unexpected.
What you’ll be doing
- Overseeing a small team in our London HQ you will lead the FM strategy for Deliveroo Editions
- Advising the business on all areas of increasing energy efficiency and FM cost effectiveness
- Engage with contractors and service providers to establish SLA performance and review processes in each market
- Analyze and build on existing reporting data to ensure that we are prepared for the unexpected and can continue to provide the very best support service for our restaurant partners
- Ensure that Editions sites meet all local market regulation and H&S requirements
- Prepare / automate reports for the site operations teams and updating the wider leadership team on priorities and evaluating new opportunities
- Prepare capital project budgeting for refurb and post launch building works as well as annual forecasting for maintenance and utility spend.
- 6+ years of experience in the food service industry in a similar role with a recognised FM qualification
- Hands on approach and experience in developing FM processes
- Analytical approach but with a pragmatic view to achieving results
- Understanding of managing KPIs, OKRs and budgeting
- Very good communication skills and a high proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Global role experience preferred but not a must
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.