- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Product Management
About the Department
As a member of this high-profile team, you will contribute significantly to the understanding of Deliveroo’s equity story by the investor and analyst community. This is a unique and diverse role for someone looking to build on their existing sector knowledge, investor relations, or capital markets experience. You will be someone who enjoys the fast pace and challenge of working for a large international business and will be delivery focussed.
How you will make an impact as Investor Relations Manager
- Become a trusted point of contact for the sell side equity analysts.
- Respond quickly and accurately to requests for information from the buy-side and sell-side, taking into account potential disclosure issues in consultation with the Head of IR/ advisors.
- Attend investor meetings as relevant, capturing all points discussed and recording them into the CRM systems. Ensure follow ups are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Work with the Group Head of IR and our broker/advisory team on investor targeting.
- Lead and take ownership of analyst consensus, review models from equity analysts and provide feedback based on publicly available information to ensure that consensus remains reflective of public guidance, ensure published consensus is accurate and up-to-date.
- Produce “end of day wraps” for the CEO/CFO/Board after significant announcements, share price movements, or publication of analyst research.
- Monitor competitor results and draw out relevant themes and learnings for the CEO and CFO and other Executives, working with colleagues in Corporate Finance, Strategy, and other teams as relevant.
- Production and maintenance of corporate materials
- Play a key role in drafting results materials (press releases, presentations, scripts, and Q&A), working with internal stakeholders and external advisors to refine and develop the messaging and narrative.
- Lead and project manage the production of the Annual and Interim Reports, working closely with all internal stakeholders and external advisors, supported by the IR Assistant.
- What you will bring as Investor Relations Manager:-
- You will have worked in a global, complex, fast-paced environment, be able to understand the key financial drivers of a business, and will have had exposure to a broad range of business challenges
- Experience of working within Investor Relations, or significant relevant experience
- A commitment to study for the IR Society examinations and continued professional development
- Strong understanding of finance/ accounting is required
- Excellent written communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills with self-confidence to be able to communicate effectively and appropriately with the most senior management team in the company
- Ability to prioritise workload whilst managing business and finance stakeholder expectations in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Flexibility to travel for meetings within the UK and overseas
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.