- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
- Product Management
- This role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager - Value. You’ll support across 2 key areas in the team - broad calendar planning, and execution of promotional campaigns.
- Calendar Planning: You’ll help drive forward insights and analysis to inform our plans, and also help coordinate and manage governance of our day to day marketing calendar.
- Promotional Campaigns: You’ll help feed into which levers should be pulled to deliver a best in class promotional strategy to deliver against our ambitious growth targets. You’ll also support in project management of seasonal promotions and targeted promotions, and deliver post campaign analysis to inform and optimise future activations.
- You’ll lead our always-on value led marketing campaigns, working closely with restaurant marketing and commercial teams to grow and optimise these programs.
- You’ll support the Senior Marketing Manager in managing key stakeholder relationships across marketing channels, commercial teams, finance and legal.
- Have ears to the ground on competitor promotions in the market
Ownership of Always-on promotions:
- Lead creative development and asset creation, working with our our internal studio team
- Weekly execution of always-on campaigns inc working directly with restaurant marketing teams and commercial teams
- Feed into long term strategy for always-on promotions to ensure we are continuously improving
Reporting and Analysis:
- Perform monthly reporting of always-on campaigns to ensure long term optimisations and growth
- Deliver post campaign analysis on one off and seasonal promotions
- Maintain a competitor value tracker
Seasonal campaigns: Lead execution of promotionally led seasonal campaigns, collaborating with our other marketing team partners, internal studio, commercial teams and internal channels on execution
- Support in finding relevant insights across customers, business and competitors to inform our plans
- Support in coordinating and managing governance of our day to day marketing calendar.
What You Will Need
- 2+ years in marketing with experience in growth-driving promotional activities a plus
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
- Solid understanding of data and how to draw conclusions
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships - proven experience communicating with internal and external teams.
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London in 2004 and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. In 2013 Deliveroo was launched. Fast forward to 2020 and we operate in 12 markets with over 60,000 riders who deliver orders from 60,000 restaurants in over 500 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in around 30 minutes.
And we’re just getting started.
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it’s clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion pound company that has grown rapidly. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits And Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.