- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
- Product Management
What you’ll be doing…
- Assist in the execution and iteration of multi-channel promotional reach campaigns that are amplified through owned, paid and earned channels.
- Ensure all creative, channels and communications are localised to markets wherever needed, including flexing creative depending on demographics, market nuances and local channel opportunities.
- Work closely with the Restaurant Marketing team to engage and leverage strategic restaurant partners in promotional reach campaigns.
- Partner with media & creative agencies to execute campaigns across ATL, BTL, digital and owned channels, amongst others, ensuring they are clear on timelines and deliverables.
- Help document our efforts and report on campaign results.
Skills you’ll need…
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills as you’ll be working cross-functionally to deliver campaign outcomes
- Strong project management skills and agile working to ensure tight deadlines are met
- 2-3 years experience across a variety of marketing disciplines (ATL, BTL, Digital, Experiential, Media, Social) analyzing and managing marketing KPIs for online and offline campaigns
- Experience delivering creative multi-platform campaigns that work across brand channels
- Entrepreneurial attitude, proactive and go-getter
- Real team player with experience working cross-functionally with an array of internal and external teams
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Volunteering leave to support a charity of your choice
- Health & Wellbeing
- Free access to HeadSpace
- ClassPass corporate discount
- LinkedIn Learning Access
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent kit to enable working from home and a parent-friendly working culture
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Quarterly celebrations with the wider team, end of year parties & regular social events
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Our team is currently working from home in line with the current government advice relating to COVID19; benefits related to working from the office will be available when we return back to the office.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.