- Hong Kong
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Management
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the role
The role will work closely and collaboratively with commercial teams, product teams, other local marketing leads and our restaurant partners to deliver best-in-class co-marketing strategies and promotional programs to deliver business results. The successful candidate will have a proven track record B2B2C marketing, especially in designing and deploying co-marketing plans.S/he will be experienced in managing marketing partnerships and have hands-on experience of trade/ partner/ restaurants marketing channels such as in-store. S/he will be known for his / her appetite for testing and marketing innovations, and leveraging opportunities to scale programs based on results. S/he also needs to be a strong communicator, skilled negotiator, an enthusiastic problem solver who can earn trust and possess a strong sense of accountability to deliver results. Candidate must be fluent in both written and spoken Chinese, and fluency in English communication.
What you’ll be doing
Restaurant Marketing Strategy
- Refining the strategy for key restaurant & ODC partners and supporting different segments of restaurants to maximise volume & value of orders
- Lead the marketing conversation with some of our key accounts and high potential restaurants/ODC to leverage them for growth including our involvement in restaurant’s brand and promotional campaigns (and vice-versa), co-created campaigns, restaurant specific activities, site specific targeted support etc
- Restaurant Marketing Program Development & Innovation
- Plan and execute annual promotional plans for some of our key partners to drive value perception and incremental customers and orders
- Deliver high profile marketing innovation with restaurant visibility strategy across both physical and digital spaces
- Restaurant Marketing Program Deployment & Optimisation
- Achieve execution excellence with meticulous program management skills and attention to detail
- Deliver scalable, high impact ‘paint the town teal’ initiatives with cost efficiency
- Design Framework for new and existing program experimentation and tracking to increase the scale of success
- Review our global restaurant playbook and lead the adaption or development, implementation and codification of key tool kits and assets to best support our restaurants
- Define the correct data framework to measure the relevant input and output KPIs for restaurant marketing
- Utilise data driven decision making to improve the performance and scalability of our restaurant marketing programs
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and triangulate in the absence of data
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.