- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Product Management
At Deliveroo, consumers are at the heart of our mission to build the definitive food company. Food is more than just what we eat. It’s emotional, it connects us, it brings back and creates new memories. At the end of the day, everything we do is in the service of great food.
This role sits in our newly formed Consumer org and is yours to shape. Reporting to the Director of Online Consumer Experience Development, you will act as a business owner of our core consumer app experience. You will work closely with local teams and Product to ensure we are always measuring, testing & learning across 12 countries. In all that you do - you will be the voice of the consumer.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with Product, UX, Design, Data Science & Consumer Teams to optimise and personalise functionality & experiences on the app & for web
- Focusing on eCommerce merchandising and content app real estate. You’ll be our go-to business person on functionality & provide guidance to local teams on optimal usage for merchandising levers
- Working on propositions always striving to optimise customer journeys
- Partnering with the Consumer Experience Product leadership to build a single prioritised road-map for the Consumer team
- Champion testing and experimentation as part of our ways of working
What you bring:
- You’re curious, decisive and have a positive “why not” mindset. You see problems as an opportunity to fix them. Ambiguity doesn’t faze you
- You’re brilliant at bringing people together, with differing requirements and opinions, and building consensus
- You’re organised and can build and present plans that help teams prioritise. You can juggle strategic planning and tactical project delivery
- You’re great at communicating - in a way that lands well. You understand that your message needs to have the right context, tone and empathy
- Retail/ Restaurant or FMCG D2C experience in a development/proposition role so you understand the complexity, agility and mindset needed
- A previous online role in any of these areas - optimisation, personalisation, eCommerce merchandising or content so you’ll understand local team requirements
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.