- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Product Management
The Deliveroo Team
The U.K. & Ireland is our domestic and most mature market. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such as product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.
Are you an Owner and a Builder who can help grow the SMB commercial business on Deliveroo? We are looking for a Senior Program Manager (SPM) to join our UK&I SMB team based in London. Reporting into the Director, SMB UK&I, this is an exciting and challenging role focused on driving Deliveroo’s UK SMB commercial efforts (from sales to account management to support functions).
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identify and prioritise opportunities to step-change our processes to deliver internal efficiency benefits and improved partner experience
- You will launch new initiatives and monitor effectiveness of the new embedded approaches
- Identify and address gaps in the commercial organisation to implement a data driven approach to performance management
- You will develop, test and implement tools and processes for our commercial teams that enable them to deliver results at scale
- Drive the planning process for the SMB organisation
- You will drive the SMB strategy and create an ambitious plan to execute
- Provide day-to-day support for the SMB commercial teams
- You will problem solve on execution challenges ensuring we are meeting targets
This is a demanding role which will require drive, ambition and enthusiasm. The successful candidate will have a passion for building and launching scalable solutions while ensuring we are meeting targets.
The desired skills/experiences include:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in operations and strategy roles
- A deeply curious and avid growth mindset, constantly looking for ways to improve and creatively solve problems - both the big strategic things, as well as the smaller quick wins
- Autonomy with a strong analytical approach - strong ability to join quantitative and qualitative approaches to frame and synthesise complex business problems into clear, concise and easy-to-understand solutions
- Can make things happen - Solid track record of getting things done and influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with an eye for detail and a passion for presenting data and information in clear, compelling ways to communicate concepts and desired outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry or in any customer-obsessed business is a plus