- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
- Product Management
As the CRM Strategy Manager you’ll be accountable for the operational delivery, optimisation & reporting on all automated campaigns, including budget management & ROI. You’ll be responsible for using automation to improve operational efficiencies and grow our bottom line by leading the development of our CRM life-cycle program roadmap.
Reporting into the Global CRM Director, and currently with 3 direct reports, you will be laser focused on creating, maintaining and optimising customer journeys as part of our marketing automation program. This includes journey initiation, design, configuration, audience segmentation and data interrogation to identify ongoing actionable insights.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record across CRM, with a strong understanding of utilising CRM Marketing Technology platforms to drive automation and scalability. Overall, you’ll want to create campaigns that are meaningful to customers, using the right channels at the right time and that have a positive business impact. You’ll have experience of email, push notifications, in-app messaging and more.
You’ll be a passionate and technical CRM marketer, who puts the customer at the centre of their campaign execution. You’ll be the kind of person who enthusiastically looks at your metrics soon after a send, and you’ll get excited about new ideas, new channels and new campaigns. You’ll work well with others and arrive at kick-off meetings for a new campaign full of ideas (based on what we’ve learnt through data and your own inspiration).
What you’ll be doing
- Own operational delivery, optimisation & reporting of all automated campaigns, including budget management & ROI
- Collaborate with the CRM Strategy & Planning Manager to create & deploy effective, automated life-cycle campaigns across the business
- Possess a clear insight to be able to see a goal, and then use CRM Marketing Technology to help achieve it faster and more efficiently than ever before
- Proactively report on all automated campaigns to stakeholders & propose/manage changes where necessary, to effectively manage spend vs budgets
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals
- Drive innovative ideas and solutions in response to business and customer needs
- Focus on planning, execution, measurement & analysis in equal measure
- Provide regular communication with stakeholders, such as the central marketing team, studio team and local markets, to ensure workloads & deadlines are managed efficiently (we love Slack channels for everything)
- 5+ years of experience in CRM or Performance Marketing, with a minimum of 1-2 years of building automated, life-cycle CRM communications across email, push notifications and in-app messages
- 2+ years of experience managing people, including setting targets, objectives and professional development plans
- Excellent project management, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Extensive experience using Braze i.e. 3+ years, with in-depth knowledge of Canvas
- Strong analytical skills, with a rudimentary understanding of Statistics and statistical analysis techniques
- Good commercial skills/intuition, with a focus on understanding the right KPIs and metrics to deliver value
- Scalable approach, but with a nuanced understanding of a hyper-local business
- Solid understanding of AB testing
- Ecommerce experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Marketing or Business preferred) or strong relevant experience
- Data visualisation tools (Looker experience preferred)
- Experience in working on a global or international scale
- Curiosity about what’s next and how we can do better?
Preferred, but not required:
- Masters or MBA
- Previous experience of using Looker
- Experience working in a global tech company and/or a KPI-focused business
- 1-2 years working in a Consultancy with a track record of solving complex problems
We are a small team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.