- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Product Management
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
Based in Kuwait and reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Associate will be responsible for social media marketing campaigns, analysis and reporting as well as supporting ongoing marketing activities and or bespoke campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning & execution of social media marketing campaigns with internal departments and external vendors
- Analyze and report on KPIs of social media marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Handle print & multimedia production projects (e.g. social media post, flyers, emails, Rx collaterals)
- Assist in copywriting for promotion materials in both Arabic and English, including but not limited to website, email, press release, etc.
- Respond to messages and comments received on social media platforms in a timely and appropriate manner
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities, ad trends and archives
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Support other marketing team in executing on going or bespoke marketing marketing activities.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of social media marketing experience in food and beverage or related field
- Strong understanding of the local Kuwait market
- Excellent Arabic & English written and oral communication skills
- Creative, independent, analytical, well organized and a team player
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude, comfortable with constant change & fast-paced environment
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.