- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Product Management
Why deliveroo ?
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager to lead media and campaigns in Belgium. This role will work closely with our external agency & internal creative studio to deliver best in class media strategy and campaigns that deliver against our goals, whilst also working with the rest of the Belgium marketing team, PR, & channel leads. The role also encompasses acquiring, executing and account managing our strategic partnership roadmap to help increase new customer acquisition and further top of mind awareness.This role reports to a Head of Marketing, and is based in Belgium (Brussels).
A successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial brand builder. You’ll have a passion for all things media and creative campaigns and have a natural ability to think strategically to solve business problems. You’ll be experienced in managing large multi-channel marketing campaigns and have a broad knowledge and understanding of the marketing channel mix. You’ll be a self starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to ‘think big’ while paying careful attention to detail.
This role is responsible for delivery media strategy & high impact multi-channel campaigns that deliver against Deliveroo’s business goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop consumer marketing campaigns: Identify sharp consumer, product and market insights to fuel ideation, creation and execution of stand out integrated marketing campaigns. Develop clear objectives & key messages to meet our business and marketing objectives.
- Campaign development: support the creation of large scale campaigns from ideation, to brief creation, through planning, creative development and launch. You’ll be responsible for working closely with the Head of Marketing to manage campaigns with our external creative agency partner and internal studio team to develop campaigns across all channels.
- Demonstrate media expertise: Manage our external media agency to plan, deliver & execute our hyperlocal media strategy. Identify the most relevant channels and media mix to drive growth, working with the rest of the Belgium team to identify the need to tailor locally and leverage restaurants across Belgium.
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder relationship: Work with diverse teams to deliver best in class marketing planning and campaign management. You’ll work closely with teams across the business including performance marketing, CRM, creative studio, PR to develop the optimum strategies & plans to drive relevance with our consumers.
- Strengthen partnerships: Work with external partners to generate opportunities to acquire new customers to Deliveroo
- Take an analytical approach: Work with our business insights and consumer insights teams to develop robust measurement & effectiveness evaluations of our campaign.
- 5+ years experience marketing or agency experience running successful insight led marketing campaigns, with proven ability to manage large-scale media budgets
- Detail oriented executor. You’re skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently.
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically.
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- Must be strong bilingual candidate: EN+FR, or EN+NL (trilingual would be ideal)
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships, with proven experience to manage agencies as well as internal stakeholders and teams
Life at deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits & diversity
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around