- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Management
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
What you’ll be doing
You will lead the planning, buying & evaluation of paid digital campaigns to attract new restaurants and corporate customers to partner with Deliveroo across Europe, ME & APAC collaborating closely with the Global B2B Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be able to both think big, introducing new ideas to improve campaign planning, whilst also being comfortable in the detail of executing unique plans for hundreds of cities.
Specifically you will:
- Execute and optimise biddable campaigns across digital media buying platforms
- Drive new restaurant and corporate account lead growth and build the channel to one of the most significant acquisition channels at an international scale
- Effectively leverage bidding/targeting/placement strategy for increased campaign performance and scale
- Work with strategy & planning team to implement new vendor testing and drive innovation through strategic media placements
- Manage an increasing media budgets, optimise and scale campaigns against tight granular KPIs
- Optimise campaigns across multiple accounts with the use of APIs
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; UK and Internationally
- Measuring, monitoring, and analysing past performance to identify optimisation opportunities
- 5+ years biddable media buying experience & 1+ year strategy
- Proven track record on managing biddable campaigns in different languages
- Obsessed by driving marketing performance and ROI
- Extremely data driven and high attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasker and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterised by constant growth
- Highly experienced with biddable media platforms including 3rd party tracking and optimisation tools ie Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify etc.
- Advanced Excel/ Google Sheets skills
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Salesforce
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.