- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Product Management
Senior Specialist, Display & Video
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
And we’re just getting started
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it’s clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion pound company that has grown rapidly. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s list of Europe’s fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride
What you’ll be doing
- Reporting to the Display, Video & Social Marketing Manager, you will:
- Execute and optimise Display and Video campaigns across media buying platform.
- Drive new customer growth and build the channel to one of the most significant acquisition channels at an international scale
- Effectively leverage bidding/targeting/placement strategy for increased campaign performance and scale
- Manage an increasing media budgets, optimize and scale campaigns against tight granular KPIs
- Optimize campaigns across multiple accounts with the use of APIs
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; UK and Internationally
- Measuring, monitoring, and analyzing past performance to identify optimization opportunities
- Experience working with data science and analytics running test and learn scenarios across data/audience, creative and targeting
- 3+ years programmatic experience
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders across different marketing functions
- Experience managing key media partners and platform relationships
- Proven track record on managing biddable campaigns on different languages
- Obsessed by driving marketing performance and ROI
- Extremely data driven and high attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasker and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by constant growth
- Extensive experience of Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads
- Experience with biddable media platforms including 3rd party toolkits or any other preferred marketing developers
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of data visualization
- Knowledge of SQL knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.