- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
- Professional Services
Reporting into the HCM Systems Lead, the Workday Technical Consultant will provide dedicated expertise in the maintenance and development of Workday. They will be the primary point of contact for issues and tasks relating to process workflows, functionality deployment, user security and report development. The successful candidate will have experience in HCM and/or Advanced Compensation modules. Candidates are not expected to know each module inside out, but configuration experience is necessary.
- Be an Expert on the: administration, functionality, maintenance and operational effectiveness of Workday system
- Review existing configurations and suggest improvements and advise on best practice and ways to increase efficiency
- Provide user support, being a primary contact for user enquiries and defects raised by global users
- Take ownership of issues and resolve either individually or with support of team
- Partner with business leaders to determine system requirements and improve processes
- Provide project support for all HRIS projects, implementations, designs and deployments
- Develop materials to train end-users on how to use HR system
- Experience supporting a successful Workday implementation project
- Expert knowledge and configuration experience in Workday HCM and preferably other modules (Security, Reporting, Payroll, Talent and Performance)
- Knowledge of reporting, security and integration touch points
- Experience developing HR processes aligned with the Workday system within a multinational environment
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in central London
- Excellent kit to allow working from home and a parent friendly working culture
- On-site gym (HQ)
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.