- Hong Kong
- Date Posted
- Nov. 17, 2021
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the role
This exciting new position sits in Deliveroo for Business, the number one provider of amazing food experiences at work. The primary responsibility of the Corporate Account Manager is to manage a portfolio of our top enterprise partners in Hong Kong as well as identifying opportunities where Deliveroo can help to solve workplace problems. Most importantly, you will build strong and long-lasting relationships in the process. As a member of the DFB team, you will also be instrumental in shaping the future of food in the ever evolving workplace - possessing the gravitas to be able to communicate this vision to senior stakeholders of the largest companies in Hong Kong.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing a portfolio of key corporate accounts in the Hong Kong, ensuring strong relationships are built with senior decision makers across large enterprises (remotely and face-to-face)
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to onboard and grow lasting relationships with new Key Accounts
- Create, manage and implement growth strategies for all your accounts on a quarterly basis in order to maximise revenue and growth potential against target
- Build and deliver compelling reviews, presentations and pitches to unlock long lasting partnerships, up-sell / cross-sell and consistently demonstrate our value proposition to clients
- Use of reports and dashboards to constantly monitor performance and deep dive into data in order to understand client behaviour, identify opportunities and communicate value back to clients
- Run analysis to understand how to continuously maximise our Hong Kong portfolio and optimise account structures wherever needed, always with a customer-obsessed mindset
- Leverage your expert knowledge of our clients and their needs to help shape and develop new marketing initiatives and customer propositions for Deliveroo for Business alongside the Deliveroo for Business management team
- Collaborate across teams to drive operational efficiencies as well as to create, improve and deliver upon innovative yet scalable end-to-end department initiatives and projects
Requirements and Skills you need
- The ideal candidate has a strong commercial acumen, a proven record of delivering on customer centric solutions and is someone who truly understands the corporate world and how to navigate it
- Between 2-6 years of experience managing B2B relationships (Partnerships, Sales and/or Account Management)
- Structured/ logical thinker - take problems and ideas to solve them and make them into a coherent action plan
- Problem solver - able to take ownership, solve problems, and keep a cool head in challenging situations. Is able to function pragmatically and independently, with little guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong presentation skills - comfortable adapting to different audiences no matter their personality or seniority
- Creative – has a vision for success, exhibits tenacity and never takes no for an answer
- Hungry to progress within a fast-paced startup environment - a driven and hard-working self-starter with a desire to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit - always challenging the status quo and thinking about what and how we could do better
- A team player who always thinks about the bigger picture and holds themselves accountable for driving long term value
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
Life at Deliveroo
We are a small team, with a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.