- Vancouver, WA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
And we’re just getting started
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it’s clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s list of Europe’s fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Deliveroo for Business is Deliveroo’s go-to service for corporates across the world. We enable companies to drive employee happiness, collaboration and productivity by delivering the best food around to their employees, wherever they’re working!
We are currently looking for a driven Corporate Sales Development Representative to join our well-established, friendly team based in Manchester city centre.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prospecting corporate companies via phone, email and linkedin
- Qualifying, pitching and closing new clients to grow the UKI portfolio
- Owning your pipeline and use your skills to ensure strong conversion rates
- Developing and maintaining daily plans
- Assisting with the development of core sales processes
- A strong phone presence with excellent communication skills
- Experience selling in a B2B environment
- The confidence to make regular cold calls and remain resilient
- IT literate (including a range of Microsoft software)
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Effective organisational skills
- Commitment to professional development
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.