- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such a product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.
The National Accounts team are responsible for managing the relationships between Deliveroo and our largest restaurant partners, ensuring that they continue to grow and operate efficiently on the platform. These National restaurant chains are made up of 000s of sites spread across the UKI and include some of the nation’s favourite brands.
As a National Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the day to day relationship with a portfolio of the largest restaurant partners. You will use your knowledge and expertise of the Deliveroo platform to grow these partners’ sales while helping them to improve their day to day operations and become more efficient as they interact with customers and riders.
Using data to understand patterns in how these partners are performing and creating compelling insight into how and where they can improve will be critical to your success in the role. You will need to be able to manage multiple projects at once, interacting with key functions such as marketing, Operations and Product.
Working with restaurant partners of this scale you will often have to overcome challenges that Deliveroo is facing for the first time, helping to shape the future of how we interact with the very largest partners globally.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of partner specific KPIs, preparing and presenting partner performance review meetings with key stakeholders
- Own and manage weekly operational meetings and reviews, build and deliver insight during monthly and quarterly review with support from your Client Partner
- Provide insight and guidance on how to optimise and grow delivery as a channel
- Increase revenue and health metrics by consulting restaurant partners on best practice
- Deliver in person training sessions for key restaurant stakeholders to include: operational best practice, deliveroo trends and insights and on site troubleshooting
- Identify opportunities to deepen and grow the relationship with key restaurant partners by involving and working cross functionally with other parts of the Deliveroo business
- Partner with regional Commercial Managers to identify and prioritise opportunities for growth in key regional zones across the UK
- Work with restaurant marketing counterparts to design, deliver and evaluate marketing campaigns that drive value for restaurant partners
- Tenacious, methodical and analytical
- Ability to manipulate data and create compelling insight with clear that is clear and actionable
- Demonstrable experience in account management or a strategic partnerships role
- Effective relationship-building and communication skills
- Experience working in a dynamic high-growth company preferred
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.