- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
Our SDR team is responsible for signing up Kuwait’s best restaurants and chains, as well as helping to manage an existing portfolio of over three thousand restaurant partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Restaurant acquisition: You’ll be responsible for the prospecting, pitching and, with the help of our expert Business Development Managers (BDMs), closing new restaurants in your territory. This is an inside sales opportunity, so you’ll be comfortable with ambitious activity targets for cold calls, emails and social media
- Own your pipeline: Take control over your own pipeline and use your organisation skills to manage your portfolio of leads and ensure strong conversion rates
- Process Strategy: Iterate with our sales processes to make our inside sales unit the fastest-moving and biggest impact team within Deliveroo
- Commercial Initiatives: Assist our wider commercial team with ad-hoc strategic initiatives like field pitch days, restaurant marketing roll-outs, and cross-functional projects
- At least 2 years of proven sales history;
- A self starter, capable of driving yourself to your targets. You are someone who takes initiative and has a “get it done” mind-set;
- Organized and efficient;
- Arabic and English proficiency;
Salesforce experience a plus
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.