- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such as product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our UKI Grocery Team. This is a great opportunity to become a critical member in one of the fastest growing divisions at Deliveroo.
In this role you will manage relationships with a small number of our top grocery retail partners, including being the day-to-day contact between them and Deliveroo, communicating their needs to internal teams, helping your partners grow their business on the Deliveroo platform and developing the ‘best in class’ value proposition for our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining and growing relationships with a small number of our top Grocery retail partners in UKI.
- Driving partner performance by owning your portfolio’s business growth through proactive reporting, weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings and reviews, analysis, improvement projects, and identifying growth opportunities. You will work with both internal and external stakeholders to drive change and devise solutions to ensure issues are addressed and your accounts continue to grow.
- Managing marketing and promotions planning for our grocery partners as they scale on the platform. You will collaborate cross-functionally with our Grocery and Core Marketing.
- Ensuring that we are developing an attractive value proposition for customers, including selection, promotions, pricing and service levels.
- Owning the execution of grocery site roll-outs as we scale the proposition, mapping our gaps in coverage for expansion of your partners.
- Representing Deliveroo across your partner’s organisation, and ensuring that our internal stakeholders are supporting where appropriate.
- 4-5 years’ experience in an account management or commercial role. Experience in, or working with, online or offline grocery retail is preferable.
- Partner obsessed, with effective relationship building, organisation and communication skills whether face to face, or through video, phone or email.
- Confident working with and analysing data - able to cut through the noise to understand what performance improvements will help grow your grocery partners, in order to make clear and actionable recommendations.
- Able to create ideas and strategies to drive growth of our joint business with our partners, with a willingness to trial at pace.
- Collaborative team player who is able to get the best out of the people around you. Able to work effectively with all levels of Deliveroo.
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company is preferable
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.