- Hong Kong
- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We want to be the platform that people turn to whenever they think about food. We continue to operate in a competitive marketplace but have achieved so much over the past year, including significant growth in our Grocery, Editions, Signature & Plus businesses.
We continue to innovate and challenge ourselves on what we should deliver next to achieve our mission. We are investing and building out teams to help us launch new innovative products. It’s an exciting time to join and while we have made great progress, we are just getting started!
As an Account Success Associate, you will:
- Be a key contact point for newly onboarded grocery partners to ensure they have a positive experience in our partnership
- Provide suggestions on equipment usage, menu practices, strategies to grow sales and optimise store operations for delivery
- Handle inbound inquiries from new partners and to ensure they are equipped with the tools and information they need to maximise sales
- Continually educate grocery partners to improve sales and user experience for Deliveroo customers, such as managing communications for new product rollouts, increasing adoption rate of optimization tools, and driving participation in promotion events.
- Work with your manager to create and adhere to internal processes to streamline administrative support, as well as partnering with the wider Grocery and Commercial Team to introduce scalable, effective workflows.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1-4 years of B2B experience in related fields such as groceries/retail or FMCG, ideally in an environment where you have to deal with multiple clients
- Strong communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email
- Ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients
- Self-starter and well organised
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Analytical mindset and results-oriented
- Proficiency of Microsoft Excel is a must
- Fluent in Cantonese and English (written and oral) to communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders