- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
At Deliveroo, we are customer-obsessed. Providing great customer experiences every time is a key part of Deliveroo’s mission to become the definitive food company! We currently cover twelve markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia. The Customer Care team is responsible for 100% of the live order interactions with Deliveroo’s consumers, riders and restaurant partners, as well as much of the back office support for riders and restaurants.
The Customer Care Copywriter is responsible for defining the Customer Care tone of voice and creating copy to improve the customer and agent experience at Deliveroo. You will produce engaging, informative, customer centric copy to be used across both written and verbal communication channels that demonstrates our core consumer values, while protecting our reputation and brand. Whilst working to tight deadlines, you will need to champion the voice of the customer to produce best in class copy and scripts used by our customer care teams and consumer-facing self-serve tools to communicate with consumers, riders, and restaurants at Deliveroo.
What you’ll be doing
- Producing best in class copy to address customer queries across Deliveroo’s self service tools, chat, email, voice, and social media channels to improve operational efficiency and the overall customer experience.
- Leading quarterly initiatives to develop the overall communication experience for our customer care agents, consumers, riders, and restaurants.
- Engaging with stakeholders across Deliveroo to understand business requirements and create copy for product, marketing, or operational initiatives, whilst working with tight deadlines.
- Using data and insight to identify areas of opportunity to test and implement varying responses, and tones of voice across automated and agent served contacts.
- Creating reporting to provide stakeholders with insights on customer and agent engagement, and satisfaction.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and third party partner vendors to encourage feedback and incorporate critique and edits in a fast changing environment.
- Working with the management team to define and progress OKRs aligned to departmental strategy.
- Marketing or copywriting experience in customer communications essential, with experience of working in a customer service environment desirable.
- Proven ability to write engaging, plain English communications.
- Exposure to working with customer insight to create copy.
- Good understanding of the nuances of the different customer service contact channels.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to work across multiple projects.
- Strong, written and verbal communication skills, to clearly present ideas, theories, and projects to senior management and Operations.
- Proven experience of working on a global scale or in complex environments.
- Experience in working cross-functionally and with tech teams is desirable.
- Working proficiency in an additional language(s) beneficial.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.