- Date Posted
- Oct. 28, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
At Deliveroo, we are customer-obsessed. Providing great customer experiences every time is a key part of Deliveroo’s mission to become the definitive food company! We currently cover twelve markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia. The Customer Care team is responsible for 100% of the live order interactions with Deliveroo’s consumers, riders and restaurant partners, as well as much of the back office support for riders and restaurants.
The Customer Service Improvement Manager will drive automation initiatives to help contain and resolve customer queries quickly and efficiently, whilst delivering a best in class customer experience. Working with our Operations, Product, and Data Science partners, you will look to identify, define, and deliver in-life improvements to our customer care channels, as well as other automation opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
- Planning and driving quarterly initiatives to enhance the overall automation experiences for our consumers, riders, and restaurants, whilst maintaining the backlog and prioritising according to business value.
- Managing a team of automation analysts, and working with them to define and progress OKRs aligned to departmental strategy, and understand our customer contact reasons, intents, and flows to help build, test, and optimise conversational design at both a process and content level.
- Identifying areas of opportunity to implement further automation to drive operational efficiencies, cost savings, and an improved customer experience measured through NPS.
- Providing trend analysis and making strategic recommendations.
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into conversational flows to meet customers’ needs while following our tone of voice guidelines.
- Reporting on self-service performance and user intents to identify growth and development opportunities.
- Overseeing translations to ensure our conversational automations are always localised.
- An excellent understanding of the customer contact or contact centre operations space.
- Experience working in a customer support environment or having administered customer service/support systems, e.g. a chatbot or IVR.
- A strong analytical mindset and good at synthesising information.
- A keen interest in emerging trends and technologies, particularly in self service and automation.
- Proven experience of working on a global scale or in complex, fast-paced environments with an element of ambiguity.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.