- Hong Kong
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
In 5 short years, we have become the #1 food delivery platform with coverage across 38 zones in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and New Territories. We have the best three sided marketplace working with over 7,000 partners, including the top restaurant groups and local gems, and 6,000 active riders. Most importantly, we’re just getting started!
We are growing fast and our focus is to exceed customer service expectations. We are looking for a Head of Customer Care Operations HK to help us achieve this goal.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the Customer Care Operations for Hong Kong, including cross functional communication with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Own Customer Care operational performance and service levels.
- Be a key strategic voice in helping grow Deliveroo in the respective market.
- Support the performance of our local outsourced partner(s), identify areas for improvement and put in place plans to achieve identified opportunities.
- Manage operational escalations from local outsourced partner(s) to appropriate Deliveroo team, and ensure all issues are fixed as quickly as possible.
- Lead the design and execution of sourcing strategy for new outsourced vendor(s) (e.g. change in target operating model, identification of new local outsourced partners, management of the RFP, contract renegotiation, participation in the selection process, etc.).
- Surface pain-points and broken processes. Diagnose areas of optimization and demonstrate hypothesis driven problem solving abilities.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service experience and satisfaction, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Drive transformational changes in our processes to build on consumer love for the Deliveroo brand.
- At least 5 years experience in a senior contact centre management role working in/with BPOs.
- Leading by example with experience empowering a team to execute under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Prior professional experience with optimisation, processes, systematic organisation, program/project management.
- High Emotional IQ to expertly manage leadership and key stakeholder relationships with vendor(s) and in-country leaders.
- Strong planning and organisational skills; attention to detail.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
Preferred, but not required:
A qualification/certification in any of the following would be highly regarded: COPC, Agile or similar.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.