- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Here at Deliveroo we thrive on delivery, after all, it is at the core of our business. Service delivery is no exception. That’s why we are changing the way service delivery works. Our focus will always be the customer but we want to go beyond that and create an experience from the smallest problems. We are creating a service desk team that will be able to operate like engineers being involved in critical work to improve the overall impact we have on the business. Yes, there still will be tickets but with each ticket comes a new opportunity for development and continuous improvement.
We want you to bring your knowledge and experience to help shape what service delivery should look like.
As we continue to grow we will expose you to the latest technologies as we strive for automation of the boring, leaving interesting challenges to be solved. We have 0 Legacy tech, meaning the tech we get is only going to get better and we aren’t fixing Windows 95 problems. We are investing in our tech and working with some bleeding-edge tools across RPA and service delivery.
- What skills are we looking for?
- We are in the process of implementing a lot of new technology and processes so experience in leading projects relating to installations, upgrades, and process improvements.
- You should be experienced in stakeholder management in order to ensure your stakeholders are kept up to date with progress.
- We love learning so you should have experience sharing your knowledge with others through mentoring and training.
- We’re customer obsessed, that includes our internal customers. You should love customer service as much as we do, going the extra mile is sometimes necessary for outstanding delivery.
- Passionate about technology, it’s our technology that connects us and enables us to give the customer exactly what they need.
- You will have a strong knowledge of supporting Google Workspace (G Suite) and experience with MacOS and Windows 10 as well as supporting technologies, such as JAMF and Intune.
- Experience working in a technical support environment within a growing tech company would be really useful for us, as we want you to bring your knowledge of good service delivery.
- You should be able to take the lead on projects where your skills are most suited to the task at hand, you will also have no problem guiding others around you and sharing your knowledge.
- As a company that thrives through collaboration if you have experience mentoring, training, or creating knowledge amongst your team we would love you to be part of our journey raising the standard of service delivery the same way we raised the standard of high quality food delivery.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ensure the highest levels of customer experience in a collaborative environment with a keen focus on helping people resolve issues and problems as the first point of contact in Operations.
- You will spend time working with tickets that have been submitted to the Service Desk via multiple mediums (chat/phone/web/walk-ups). Some tickets you will work through to resolution, and some you will need to collaborate or escalate to other teams for assistance. You will act as liaison for our new employees helping to assist in setting up their laptops and other devices/accessories. Sometimes your job is simply to grant permission to a user once you have obtained or verified their eligibility.
- Troubleshoot, or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner while communicating clearly and proactively throughout the customer’s experience until resolved.
- You will share our passion for improvement, always looking for opportunities to improve and highlighting them to the team and management.
- Providing support covering hours on a shift basis between the hours of 7am and 7pm.
We’re interested in:
Exposure or expertise in any ( minimum 4) of the following:
- Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Apple products
- Windows 10
- ZenDesk / ServiceNow / Data Studio
- Jamf/InTune / Git
- Identity and Access Management
- Python or any other programming language
What you’ll get
- Working with and implementing modern technology
- Excellent benefits package, including equity in Deliveroo. We want all employees to be invested in the success of Deliveroo, so it’s only fair we give all employees the opportunity to own a part of the business.
- Monthly lunch allowance on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month
- Free Deliveroo plus, with benefits such as free delivery on all orders
- Twice yearly performance review to ensure your career is on the right track and enable progression opportunities. Yearly pay reviews to ensure you’re compensated accordingly.
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible cost benefits such as healthcare, paid annual holidays, annual flight allowance etc