- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
Working at Discord is like working with an exciting, motivated, and talented family. Finding the right people to add into our unique mix is a difficult endeavor, we are hiring our first Business Sourcer to work closely with Talent Business Partners and Hiring Managers. This role will report to our Sourcing Manager and can be located either in the San Francisco Bay Area or remotely in approved states.
What you’ll be doing
- Primarily focused on helping to find and identify strong candidates with the possibility of conducting phone screens after ramp up.
- Collaborate with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Track/report information regarding candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders
- Continuously design and implement effective sourcing strategies to help to define, design, and implement search strategies for a variety of roles
- Assist recruiting team with ongoing projects and proactively identify opportunities to improve existing processes and/or implement new ones
What you should have
- 1-2 years experience sourcing for a growing company
- Experience with partnering with Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Comfortable interfacing with all types of people
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and engaging with outstanding candidates in high-growth environments
- Experienced sourcing and building diverse pipelines
Benefits and Perks
- Medical insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
- 18 paid holidays + 4 weeks PTO
- Unlimited sick days
- Parental Leave and fertility benefits
- Supported-employee clubs and Employee Resource Groups
- Commuter Contributions of $270 a month (pretax)
- Daily lunches and unlimited snacks
- Monthly gym and fitness stipend
Friends, coworkers, gamers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. Originally, we created Discord to help people come together around games. It’s been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today - a place where millions of diverse communities exist and people connect with old friends and new. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what’s next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Discord is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.