- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Future Of Work
Are you a detail-oriented and tech-savvy executive assistant looking to work with top executives while using the best productivity tools, built specifically for EAs?
At Double, we believe that having a great executive assistant should not be a luxury for the lucky few.
Our mission is to help leaders save 2 hours per day by matching them with the perfect remote executive assistant to fit their needs. We also create the best tools for clients and Executive Assistants to communicate and collaborate efficiently together.
What you will do
As a Double, you will be the sole executive assistant of several clients based in your timezone. Our clients are mainly entrepreneurs, C-levels or investors, looking for real business partners to help them achieve their best work and win back time in their day. Their requests vary from inbox management to scheduling, travel planning, research projects, and other administrative tasks.
- This is a 1099 contract position
- Executive Assistants are compensated hourly, rates are based on experience
- All work is fully remote, assistants need to be based in the United States
- Executive Assistants are available from Monday to Friday, at least 15 hours per week
- The Double tools are used to communicate and work efficiently between executive assistants and clients
- Executive Assistants have access to a community of experienced EAs to get coaching and support in achieving their professional goals
Who you are
To join the Double community, we are looking for rock-star Executive Assistants who:
- Have a Bachelors degree and at least 2 years of experience in Executive Assistance or Client Service (freelance + remote experience preferred)
- Are passionate about helping executives perform at their best
- Are fully proficient with the Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suite
- Have impeccable time-management and communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Thrive in dynamic environments and focus on continuous improvement
- Want to join the Double movement and engage with the community
Benefits & perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, a flexible vacation policy and the ability to build your own schedule
- Opportunities to evolve in the organization
- To apply, click the button below, complete the form and we will be in touch within 2 days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.