- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Design & UI
- Future Of Work
- You are a self-starter and are not afraid to deal with ambiguity. You are excited by the ownership opportunities that come with joining an early-stage company.
- You like taking initiative to make your team more efficient, by implementing tooling and process improvements
- You are not afraid of throwing code away as you understand that small companies need to change quickly. You are open to getting out of your lane and contribute to parts of our stack that are new to you, when it delivers the most impact for the team.
- You bring energy to your teammates and thrive at pushing things forward. You communicate well with a diverse team.
Benefits & perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, and a generous equity package
- Fully remote position & the technology you need to work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness stipend to help you manage and balance your physical, emotional, educational, and financial well-being
- Offsite team outings
We’re a dynamic team that values a transparent and innovative work environment. We work hard to support each other in many ways. We value doers, people who are not afraid to break things and experiment.
You will be reporting directly to Florent, our Engineering Manager. You will also work in close contact with Christophe, our Co-Founder and Chief product Officer, as well as our Operations, Growth, and Engineering teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.